About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 1, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

Priscilla: Bud more pretty lo! :D
kaixin: Thankyou! Yeah! The dress i like it too. But a lil too big. D:
Rachel: Which rachel? :D
# Madeline. <3: Hello! Hello!
ALDA: I like it too. But mum say too big for me! D: I really like it among the rest i tried.
LiangZhong: Ohhs. I shall check okaye. :D
LiangZhong: Go out ur head lah! ahahhas.
Jerome/siliva: Not i lie lo! Is my mum last min call me go meet her de.
samantha: Thankyou! :D

Sorry people for the late replies..
Got no time to post.
Okaye,
went out ytd and today to orchard.
To find the dress.
Still cannot find.
Different taste from my mum -.-
Hhahahas
~
Okaye,
from here onwards i'll start scolding people.
Stupid terroris!
Wan kill,
wan bomb,
wan play gun.
Stay at home and bomb your own house lah!
It's DAMN FUCKING mean to kill an innocent.
Fuckers.
Can't you just lock yourself at home.
I rather u becoming a com addict.
Then go round killing ppl right.
Somemore kill 1 s'porean.
Kill your mother lah!
Go have a brainwash please!
If i have the ability to catch you,
I sure will.
But not only i'll kill you!
But placing your nake body on the streets.
Letting people step,kick.
What ever you can think of.
Damn blooody irritating you know.
Kill kill kill.
Wan kill,
Kill yourself lah.
BIG FAT IDIOTS!
~
Okaye,
latest news.
from personnal friends.
The terroris will bomb..
SINGAPORE.
Fuck mans.
It will be Clark quay(duno how to spell)
So please don't go there if possible.
Unless you wanna die, feel free to go.
There's alot ot angmohs there.
So u see the possiblilty?
So high. D:

No comments: