About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

munyee: Yes my dear. I saw it TODAY! HAAAAAAAAAA.
atieqahh: Hey! Thankyou. Shall tag you alrights! :D
pearlyn: Thankyou! :D
Jerome/siliva: Yeah. LOLS!
3ALDA: YES! Alda teng, owe me one meal! :D HEHEEH. But it was alright lahs.
hahahas. Course had dinner with Qiqi and Jianhong. At least not alone! :DDDDDD

Just reached home.
Was kinda late for tuition this morning.
I think today MrYong high blood presure.
HAHAHAHAS.
Right munyee! :DDD
Maybe going fareast later.
Mum allows me to put hair extensions.
YAYYYYIE!
But sch going to reopen.
So if i really gonna put,
Must hidehide! :D
HAHAHAS.

JokeOfTheDay! :

Teacher: We start school at 8.
Pupil: That's fine with me, but if i'm not here by then just go ahead and start without me.

No comments: