About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

samantha: U see lo. I uploaded le. That ZiCong guy ma! :D haaaa.
celestine:Edited! :D MUhahahahas. And POSTED LE!
LiangZhong: Okaye son. I shall tag u too yeah! :D
jianhong: Yes? Hahhahas. Talk to me lo! :D
Priscilla: Really?! I dunno.. hahahs
cassi: Uploaded alrdy! :D okay, i go see.

Alright,
todya had dance
as usual.
I'm late.
Hahahahhas.
Then i didn't get to measure my size for the SYF costumes.
Only left me and munyee~
D:
Nvm.
ahhahas
BestFriends always the same.
HAAAAAAAAA.
Then after dance,
chiong go back work.
HAAAA.
Got so fed up w the printer thing.
Hahahhas.
Then i go bang the whole thing.
Then the secretry ask me,
Vomit blood alrdy ah.
LOLS.
~
Just now watch the lil nonya.
The damn charlieZhang son damn IDIOT mans.
Stupid.
Anyhow go rape the girl.
Yueniang should have slap him harder mans!
QI SI REN AH!
~
My mum threw away my plants..
DDDDD:
MY cactus..

No comments: