About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Fuck You

I've got an unreasonable mother.
Geting such mother isnt my luck.
Still thought my life super lucky.
I do whatever thing also wrong.
Never once correct.
Not my fault also become my fault.
Fuck. _l_
Say i spent so much money.
Children sure spent money wnat what!
I feel like telling her in her face,
Then who ask you want go fuck my father.
Want fuck, use condom lah!
Idiot.
Everythime bad mood,
take me as what,
punching bag ah.
Scold me.
"Bitch" "ffuck off from this house lah" "ccb"
And what you know?
Only know how to slap ppl.
I think, only my mother will scold me birch lah.
Other parents where will scold their child like that.
Say i entire hols keep going out.
Eh, i went out either for the jobs or tuitions right.
At most i go lunch with songwei and ben only.
Then want listen music also cannot.
Then buy mp3 for fuck?
Ccb.
Only keep saying "you very lucky so have a mother like me"
WHAT LUCKY, IS SUPER SUAY OKAY.
I see other ppl mother so friendly, so nice.
YOU?! Even my friends see also scared.
To you, money most impt.
Then your mian zi.
Always point out ppl mistakes.
(Nobody is perfect)
You also have what.
Why don't you correct yourself first before correcting others?

Current mood: FUCKUP. Feel like acting siao, then no need to stay in this house anymore.
Can go somewhere else to stay.

No comments: