About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Today is a bad day..

This was the total amount i had to pay for th dental.
My own savings + some borrowing from ben.
Actually, there's alot of things i wanna say.
But there's too much to type.
So, i shall just keep quiet.
Because seriously too much to type.
Anw, ytd went dental with DADA, SHUYUN, MUNYEEEE. :D

(heartpain)

Shuyun treat me icecream! :D
My is the biscuit de. So sweet of her.

And munyeee! :D
Who treat me mashpotato after tuition.
Xiexie ni!

From today onwards,
Nicole need to save money.
Spent less.
Once get retainers,
MUST WEAR. (ornot bananas will call everyday! *DIE*)
And if i want anyhow spent money,
try remind me.
Cos i need save money.
For soooo many things.
Friend's birthday present / any occasion.
And if possible,
get stuff i really want! :D

No comments: