About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meijia! :D
Hehhee.
Must be more mature liaoooo.

Anw,
today went sch fro the preparation.
We played games too.
After everythin ended, went imm.
For lunch with munyee and more.
After lunch, we went orchard.
Only me, pris, shuyun and jerome went.
Munyee went home.
Meijia go ahma house, i think.
Dada pei daryl go buy books.
Then left the few of us.
When reached orchard,
i went to look for my mum.
SHOPPING! :D
I spent around 100 plus i think.
Bought one jumpers from a shop.
All korea stuff! Nice. :D
Bought a levis shorts too. (black)
Bought one RED umbrella! (Espirit)
Cos my blue one dunno run go where lo!
Mum getting me another short from zara tmr! :D
Tried today, but dunno what buy anot.
So now, decided to buy!
Mum going pay money tmr!
Cos reserved le mah. :D
Hehehe. It's cute!
Plus, i bought one zara top in malaysia.
All for new year clothes.
Th top i bought in malaysia,
i cant find it in s'pore!
So lousy lo. (S'pore got limited stocks! D:)

No comments: