About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quite a fun day

Ytd morning went to larvenda to make my passport thing.
Had to change new photo.
Cos my current one was taken when i was p1.
So dun really look alike alrdy.
Need to change.
After that, had lunch with my mother.
Afternoon, played frisbee with cassi and lycia.
Then went cassi house.
Movie marathon.
First we watched G-Force.
Then, bandslam and Monster VS Alien.
Ordered mac for dinner while watching movie.
Reach home around 10 plus.

Today, around 11 plus, ben and songwei came over.
I was still slping lah.
Haha.
After that,
meet reece, junwang and binxiu.
Went for lunch.
Then went IRC.
Played pool. :D
I quite li hai okay!
Muhahaha.
But all taico one.
Anyhow hit can go in.
And i win benedict cousin okay! :D
SO PROUD. xD
After that went benedict house.
Ate dinner there.
Reached home around 8.15
Now chionging my show!! :D

No comments: