About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

felt so helpless..

Last few days was staying over at the hosp.
Alot of things happened.
See my ahma stuggle in pain.
Yet i cant do anything.
Ytd she want go home.
But all the adults dunwant help her out of bed.
Cos she need to stay in hosp.
She stare at me with a frown on her face.
It scares me.
But i feel guilty as well.
I really wanna let her have her way.
But i can't.
The feeling is damn bad.
She dunwant us to see she is in pain.
But i saw her stuggling.
She even pulled her own hair.
Scary things happened too.
Later gg back hosp.
But tonight cant stay over.
Cos tmr got tuition.
SIAN!
Now i just wish to accompany her.
I keep holding on to her hands,
cos i scared thats the last time i will hold them warm.
Her arms are full of brusies.
And i hate medicines.
Hate the nurse walk into the room holding on to the small tray.
My ahma see alrdy her face like so scared.
Even when she slp,
she dream of taking it,
and kept saying: I sick of the medicines! I dunwant..

No comments: