About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

strongest person in my heart

Today had 2.4
But was just a mock.
So was quite slack.
Walked afew times.
Then lesson was normal.
Had dance.
Taught a junior.
She quite cute.
Cos she keep smiling to me. :)
After that, meet up with sw and co.
Went int tgt.
I went to hosp as usual.
Had dinner there.


~


My ahma want go home again.
Then when we all stand at the door there.
Then my dad was talking to her.
Then he say gdnight and left.
Then suddenly my ahma cry.
I think she no strength to shout thats why.
But i first time she her cry.
Cos since young,
i nv see her cry once.
From then on,
she was the strongest person in my heart.
But today she cried.
See her like that,
i cried too.
Cos i nv expect her to cry.
My heart really ache.
Like i cant help in anything.
Not we want turn all our backs and leave her.
Is we've got no choice....

No comments: