About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Last few post no photos..
I know its damn SIAN!
HAhaha.
I also damn sian.
Ytd after cca straight,
i went to hosp liao.
Everyday go there until 11 plus.
By the time i reach home, bath and all,
it's alrdy one! D:
Then alrdy too tired to do any homework.
And i NUH nurses totally suck.
The security also can go bang wall mans.
My grandma say want do business,
Big one lah.
Then we call the nurse to help.
Then they say okay, coming.
Then what i see for the next 5 mins and more was...
they sit there and do their paperwork!
Wtf?
Paperwork is nv ending.
Their brain store pee or what.
Dunno what the hell are they thinking.
Now i waiting for parents to fetch me. :D
Visit ahma! Left limited time to spend with her.
Must cherish.
And just now i was taking a nap.
I dreamt of songwei,benjamin, munyee and more!
The dream was... I LIKE! :D

No comments: