About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

Just reached home from hosp.
Just bath finish.
Now getting everything prepared.
Then go down hosp again.
Just now my ahma i see her like in great pain.
But she tahan.
Saw tears in her eyes.
Somemoe her tolerence of pain is damn good.
See her like that,
my heart just feel so pain.
My dad predicted long ago say she will die on the 6march.
and he just said 3 plus midnight.
Thats super scary to me.
Cos i dun believe.
But just now,
my ahma became more alert,
and got more strength.
In chinese,
there is a phrase.
"Hui guang fan zao" (if i'm not wrong)
Memories all came back to me.
Rmb her always shouting at my house downstair,
calling me press the lift for her.
Cos she dunno how to use the intercom.
Next time nobody will shout for me to press the lift.
Last time our relationship was not very good.
Till this year..
Hais.



I love you,
ahma.

No comments: