About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 17, 2008


The best is to stop thinking
and do my work work!
Finally my laptop is fixed.
Last night,
i was trying to dl audition and the new msn.
Then the page keep cannot be displayed
~
Then for the audi one,
finally can,
mum ask me off the com.
Pig mans.
Then i waited for them to slp then on again.
Then while waiting for it to load,
i fell aslp -.-
This morning,
mum nag agian.
Say why i on com again.
Whole day using (old)msn.
What mans Is like i'm just using the com once,
After the longlonglong repair!
damn pissed off luhs.
Then dad bring my laptop to office.
Mum took my handphone.
I shall be MIA! :D
See how they find me!
hahahahas.
~
JokeOfTheDay! :
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

No comments: