About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

ROME!: I also! I chiong it then go for my cca lo! You luhs! hahahas:D
Jerome/siliva: You say so many things, how i remember! I only know u say i ling shi bao fuo jiao!
hahhas. Last min hug buddha leg! LOLS.
atieqahh: Okay! :D

Just reach home.
Today dance, DingHong LaoShi husband came.
Then helped us in the SYF dance.
Then he say my fingers very weird.
LOLS!
Then he keep catching my hands.
Say i do wrong~
my problem is my hands.
Munyee problem is her legs.
hahahas
Best partner mans!
haahhahas.
Then michelle attitude.
Catch her got fringe, also bu shuang.
Then seniors told her off.
Really hope the sec1s attitude can change...
Next year SYF already.
But everyone is not coperative.
~
CONFUSED STATE.
Mummy wants to file a divorce with with daddy.
She texted me: Nicole, will you be okaye? I'm seriously filling for a divorce with you daddy.
Me: If that's better for you, I'm fine.
She: Okay. We have to sell Mayfair and you decide who you wanna follow.
Me: I'll follow you.
Hais.
I hope i made the right choice.
Because, daddy's also good.
Why things can't just go back to the past?
Like when i'm young.
And parents relationship is better..
Having dinner together.
Now daddy always calls and says: I'll be back late.
You follow your mummy for dinner ah!
That's all.
Everyday,
i'm either going to munyee house for dinner,
by myself, with mummy.

No comments: