About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

REPLY TAGS:
LiangZhong: What job? Be cleaner ahs! LOLS.
celestine: I thought you said you deleted yours, how i tag?! -.-
kaixin: Huh? Why bleed? Okaye anot?
ALDA: I put quite long le what! Aiyo! hahahasMunyee: Yeah, You look damn nice in whatever thing okaye! :D happy? hahahas
Hope I don't eat too much during the holidays.
I shall go to the gym often! :D
I don't wanna grow FAT!

Okaye.
just reached home.
went to father there.
Super funny lo.
There was this girl called meina.
I teach her colours,
can vomit blood mans~
i ask her what colour is this,
when it is brown.
she say red!Whatever colour i ask, she say red!
OMGOSH!Then i ask her what colour is this, when it's pink, she say red againThen i say: It's PINK! PINK! PINK!!!!
ahhas
then i ask again.
Then she say PINK!
ahhahas
Then i ask her the blue pen,
She say PINK!
OMG
i faints again.
ahhahas
Laughs man.
I wonder was i like that when i was young :D
Hahahas.
Today, dance was still alright..
But 3/4 of the lesson,
DingHonglaoshi focused more on the fan people~
Then people without fan, just sit there and stone..
ahas
Then finally, tcher taught us a few new steps! :D
~
Joke Of The Day!
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria.

No comments: