About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

pearlyn: Thankyou! :D
John: I never reply your previous tag meh? If never, sorry! :D Don't angry.
Jerome/siliva: Yea. i know. Must slowly find lo. I wanna work mans!

ALDA: Omg, i wanna get a job asap leh! Then can get my pink cap and the bag! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUYUN!
Don't worry, you'll grow taller day by day.
And please be more mature ah!
1 year older le.
Must not be so playful le.
AllTheBest! :D
DoremonLover~

Anyway,
Wokeup at 8plus then lie on bed until 10.
hahahas.
Last night slept at 3.10
Later got dance.
Talking about dance,
EVERYBODY, please pin up all your fringe.
Or you'll be caught by me! :D
Muahhaas. Then i get $$$.
After dance,
straight away go my mum office to meet her.
Tonight going father there.
Yeah!
Go there always very happy de.
people there are super nice.
Then i learn how to cook the medicine, cut the herbs~
I'm so boreddddddddddddddddddd..

No comments: