About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008


PEACE.
~
REPLY TAGS:

LiangZhong: Yea, kinda miss the times when i was young..
Munyee: Hahhas. Yeah! I know.
farhanah: Hahhas. It's alright.

Yeah,
today wokeup around 11plus.
Then went to westmall with munyee and alda.
Gan also nv text me, so i go out lo!
hahahas.
Then Went to see bag.
Then me and alda eat tgt.
After that felt boring~
Then took mrt then bus to queensway.
Then i go find my jeans.
Finally bought it mans!
So happy.
Then on the way go find the uncle! :D
Bought chiam shuyun present!
ahhahas.
Then i also see the bags.
Alda,Munyee,me is gonna buy the same bag! :D
And i'm gg to buy the same file as pris!
hahahas.
Anyone got loband for me? :D
PLEASE tell me!
Thankyou.
I'm spending alot this hols.
And wanna work to get $$$!
Then can buy things i want! :D












No comments: