About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

REPLY TAGS:
gh: Huh? Why smart? why happy? What barney?
Liangzhong: Rot your head luhs! I went out okaye! :D hahahas
Siao ah! Whack you you ahs! :D hhhahas.
JeromeTay: LOLS! I went out ytd lah!
Alright,
ytd i only rot at home in the afternoon.
Mum last min call to ask me meet her to go find the dress.
At least i went out.
hahaahs
The picture i took was the dress the like it more.
But mum says it's a lil too big D:
The dresses is either i dunlike or too big.
Wth mans.
Later maybe going out with munyee and her dad to expo and AIRPORT?!
hahahas
Then after that meet my mum.
Going to father there.
My left legs suddenly have alot of red spots.
And they are painful. D:
SO! I'm going to ask father about it! :D
JokeOfTheDay! :
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

No comments: