About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alright,
yesterday after song they went back,
i saw this person!
Hahahs.
Then i was like ROY!
Then he turned back.
Wondering who called.
Lols.

I GOT MY WALLET LE!

Today,
had chi tuition with ben.
Then waited for pris.
Then meet songwei and zhiwei.
They all pei me go take wallet at taka. :D
Then waited awhile.
The guy ask me check if anything was missing..
Suprisingly,
nothing went missing leh!
All cash was still inside.

Then the guy was like.
"I thought it was a guy's wallet.
Can't imagine it's a girl wallet."
WTH.
Lols.
Maybe because it's black lo.
But heckcare.
At least i found back my wallet.
I'm seriously damn lucky.

SEEEEEEEEEEE!





Anw, this was what i had for lunch.
Gonna bath soon.
Just vacuum the whole house. :D
Finally done.
Tomorrow going malaysia.
I think 6plus arnd 7 will leave.
Then on Sun then coming back.

No comments: