About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today i had my lunch with:
Benjamin, Songwei and Zhiwei :D
After that, went to book bowling from 5 to 6
Then came my house watch:
"The Day After Tomorrow."
NICE OKAYE! :D
Then watch halfway,
had to go for bowling liao.
So long since i went bowling.
( 1 year ago? )
REEEEEEECE! :D

Act cute only.
At least i more cute! :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who say no?! I kill you ah!

ZHI WEEEEEI! :D
The way he stand after he throw the ball,
damn funny lah.
BUAY SONGGGGG! :D

BenjaminE. :D
ACT COOOL~
He always think he's a MODEL~ *pukes*
This 4 ppl think they damn good.
BUT NO!
They take photo, WITHOUT ME! D:

I think Ben got a strike? :D
.
.
.
.
Alright,
let's go to the scores.
Guess who got the highest!
There are 5 people.
1. Nicole (N)
2. Songwei (S)
3. Benjamine (B)
4. Zhiwei (Z)
5. Reece (R)
Who do u think will lead?
Overall for first game.
Tell you who got first lah! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

1. Nicole (143)
2. Reece (98)
3. Benjamin (75)
4. Zhiwei (59)
5. Songwei (38)
Total : 413.
PROOOF OKAYE! :D
These people always use my cam to camwhore~
WITHOUT ME AGAIN! DD:SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
And i start complaining.
And, finally they took photo with me! :D



Reece can bowl and do ballet.







Bowling~ :D


2nd game.

Their idea *Staring at me*
And i dunno what to do lah! -.-

No comments: