About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today we had a surprise for the birthday girl.
This cake is my lovely alda baked.
It's super nice lah! :D



This is waht TOHSONGWEI always do!
I'm sooooo not gonna invite him to my bd party the next time! :P
SEE! Preparing to aim at people.


The card for priscilla.
CHAODA! :)
Always cheering me up when i'm down.
Doing some stupid thing.
Really appreaciate those cold jokes.
Hahhahas.
PANDA! :D
Omg. This photo you look like one of the BOF the guy.
But dunno which one. HAHAS.
Anw, thankyou for sharing your tibits/greentea with me.
Putting up with me in class with songwei. :P
DARYLNG!.
Although this year different class.
But always didnt tell you thankyou for lending me ur shirt last year! :D
But always NOT ALLOWING me to sleeep -.-!

BUAYSONG! :D
My buddddy.
HAAAAAA.
Really a nice guy.
Kaixin!
Must treasure okay! :D
Always slacking tgt in class.
Taking turns to copy notes for each other.
That's what i remember.

$$$! (MyTwin)
Hahhahas.
Hope you're fine.
Please don't get sick lah!
How many years of friendship liao ah?
9years right!
Should be correct bah,
now my maths got pass alrdy.
Thankyou for the sweet datings tgt.
And acting like couples~ :D
HAAHAHAS.
DAJIE! :D
The OLDEST LEH!
Hehehhehes.
Think you and priscilla got the latest info from me.
And thankyou for the support you PUSHED me from th back!
HAHAS. :D
XIEXIE NI! *hughug*
KAIXIN! (Happy!)
You ah!
Must be more kaixin lah!
Must always be on the positive side.
Although sometimes negative also good. :X
HAHAS.
Anything can come to me okaye!
Can come complain to me.
I like ur older sister like that. :D
Zhiwei and Yizhao! :D
Mr Koh.
Altough i know you like only these year?
Thankyou for the bedtime story (with lots of flaws in it.), and for cheering me up.

Yizhao! :)
Early in the morning only people like you will ask me go see your dad's car.
And buying drink in the morning tgt.
Hahhahahas.




Priscilla! :D
My another buddddy.
Hahahhas.
You've alrdy gone the laolao the group.
HEHHE.
I'm gonnnna join you and alda sooon!
In just a couple of weeeks time.





TREECLOUD! :P
Hehehehhes.
Stop les-ing with me please!
Do it with jaq.
Hhahahas.
Nice girl.
Just a little short and a little violent.
* Don't whack me when you see this. *
This was my dinner. :D
" PepperLunch"
Really alot pepper.
NICEEEEEEEE! *Thumbsup!*

No comments: