About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

BYEBYE! :D
Alright,
having a last post before i leave.
I make sure i take lots of photos.
At least can share with everyone after i come back.
Don't think will be shopping.
Cos its relax trip.
No shopping centres i think.
I try get something for some of you. :D
I'll miss Alda.
I'll miss priscilla.
I'll miss kaixin.
I'll miss meijia.
I'll miss Shuyun.
I'll miss Pearlyn.
I'll miss LueyMunyeeeeeeeeee! :D
And And!
Stil got okaye!
hahahhas.
I'll miss ben.
I'll miss zhiwei.
I'll miss songwei.
I'll miss reece.
I'll miss desmond.
I'll miss junwang.
I'll miss renjie.
I'll miss binxiu.
Last but not least,
WEIHAO!
Always miss out weihao de.
LOLS.
Alright,
Gotta get going.
BYEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE! :D

No comments: