About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, June 8, 2009

I ate this today at wisma atria,
with my mum. :D
Durians as fruits time? LOL.



*WARNING* (OFFENSIVE)
Alright.
Today went orchard to shop with my mum.
Then walk to many places lo.
Then went to robinson.
Cos my mummy wanna get a pair of shoes when she drive.
Then was waking around the shoes department.
Mum see her own shoes,
i go try try dfferent kind of shoes also lah.
Then i was carrying my schoolbag.
Cos after that at 7 i got tuition.
So can straight away go for lesson.
When we were near the exit of th shop,
i felt someone keep pulling my bag.
Then i straight away turned behind,
to see which idiot pull me.
Got this malay women.
Her face gave me a shock.
Then she look at me quite shocked.
Then she pretended to look at shoes,
calling for the sales person.
Then i felt something was wrong.
I quickly see my bag.
My bag zip was OPEN BIGBIG!
FUCKER.
Wanna steal my stuff.
Somemore in the pocket,
i got my cam,wallet,ezlink,mp3.
If i see her holding any of my things,
i make sure i slap her real hard.
Then i just stared at her.
Then went out of the shop.
Went to other shops to look aroud.
Then went we came out, she walk past me.
Then i told my mum is her.
My mum pulled me.
We both stared at her when she went down the escalater.
Then she turned back to look at us 3 times.
WTF lah.
GUILTY RIGHT!
CCB.
Her nose look like a parrot mouth.
HORRIBLE WITCH.
My mum said she noticed in the shoe shop,
she keep looking at me.
Then my mum thought,
maybe she was thinking i so young,
looking at shoes w/o parents.
Fuck lah.
I look so dumb meh!
ccb.
Lucky i felt someone touch my bag.
I hate people touch my stuff w/o permission lah.
FUCKER.
Hope she cross road, kana bang.
Walking on streets, tree drop on her.
Walk staircase, tumble down.
Then kana kidnapped.
Kana rape.
That's the best! :D

No comments: