About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 26, 2009

Nishanth (OBS): LINKED.
JUNWANG!: LOLS!
Belle: Darling! OMG. I miss you too lah. I will post the pictures ASAP! D: Camwhore tgt. HAHAS. And we really got quite a number of stuff in common. :D YAY. Same shoe size!
yiu wing: Cheered up le.
bin xiu: Wakao. Say until like some movie like that. -.-

ALDA: NiCOLD! LOLS. OBS there so much hotter lah. *melted*
daryl: I'm no angel. :D
Benjamin:Wl. Say 2days like so easy like that. In the camp almost died. And i found got a darling in the camp. :D
Munyeeeeee: You think i want fly jiu fly ah! Crazy. Hahahs. Anything happen when i was away?
Jeidy: Relinked.
shuyun: Relinked.
Priscilla: Thankyou for keeping my blog alive! :D The camo was like WOW. Can die. And what happen during dance? Why dang?

shuyun: Nicole almost died in the camp.
ALDA: Miss you guys too lah! D:

JUNWANG!: Boss nicole ng. -.- HAHAHAS!


Alright,
just reached home.
Didnt post the last 5days becos was in OBS.
This camp almost killed me.
Shall say when i post the pictures.
And i really miss my darling. D: *Belle*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments: