About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

hmm.
haven been blogging for a few days ?
was quite busy lurh ..
lets talk about today ..
nothing really happen..
but i know my english CMT sure fail .
cos i wrote too little ...
wth
i duno what to write :/
haix..
den after sch , remedial,went to popular with munyee..
dne went to mac for lunch.
den munyee canot use ezlink card to pay for lunch.
den i gotta last min pay for her !
haha
its okaye lurh .
den went home .
den alone at home simply suck .
hope nxt time i can bring friends home .
hehe
den i one person not that boreddddddd~

limjianhong,
u promised to buy me a bear..
now , where's it ?
har ? har ? har ?!
haha
though i know i still owe u things :D
but i wan bear bear first !
and where's my barney ?
u owe me alot of things ! and i owe u quite alot of things too.

No comments: