About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 4, 2008

wtf lo.
today not feeling well.
den is like i cant see anything..
everything seems so bright.
dne i keep screenin my eys until headache ):
den felt likw vomiting.
den pon DnT
slp in class on sofa. while others go for lessons .
den benjamin sms me say that during lesson he will come up to see me
den after that he came..
but i was slping .
haha
okaye..like pig.
but really feeling unwell
den after that,maumau , joe , samuel , they all also came up ?
haha
so many ppl
den they was like .. are u okaye ?
den i was shaking my head .
den just continue slp lorh .
lucky bob kept me company .
haha
ornot,i 1person .
thats boredd ~
den i wanted to rest in class again .. den skip IT
but IT tcher cmae to clss ask me wanna go sick bay or or just sit in her class
den i was thinking..
i rather go and sit in her class..
cos even i go home , there will be noone.
den before that. ms ong was asking duno who to send me home..
i think munyee ? or classchair ?
den daryl was like i wan send her home !
den everyone was like oohhh..
haha
i think..
cos i was very blur at that time .
but daryl ! dun think i duno ! take chance to skip lesson right !
too bad .. i dunwan go home
hehe :D
munyee just went home .
she came my hse to takecare of me .
such a wonderful friend !
THANKYOU MUNYEE !
AND BENJAMIN(panda)THANKYOU FOR ALL UR CONCERN ! :D
lucky there is a sofa in class..ornot duno where to slp .
you said wanted to see me . but ? didn't ba ?
aiyo ..
but i was really feeling terrble .
maybe you forgot about me or maybe you're busy ..
but i found that munyee and panda really care about me .
cos munyee was willing to stay at my hse to takecare of me . and even cook for me !
but better not .. i scared my hse later got explosion .
ahha
jk lurh.
thankyou munyee !
and panda !
even i wasn't in sch , u still will msg me to ask how was i .
i'm feeling abit better le.
but still abit headach ):
thankkyou panda ! hehe (:
hope i can go sch tomorrow ..
i dunwan miss nafa ..

No comments: