About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

today during art lesson super funny !
i laugh till like siao !
cos i draw the chicken little frien ..
called fish blah blah ..
den at first i duno .
den munyee say no such character.

den i ask atiqah and ruzainah .
they say is the fish thingy .
den i duno hwy keep laughing ..
haha
den my table the ppl and munyee table the ppl see me den will laugh also ..
lols !
insane ~
den after that MATHS !
i nv do my homework .
den i ask daryl teach my the day before, he say 2moro ..
den next day also nv teach me !
hmmpf !
den i duno how to do ..
den rafeek ask who nv do stand.
den stand lo .
den he say after EM go outside staff room do .
do finsh let him check .
den in maths lesson i finsh all le .
haha
copy daryl's .
den after that , help panda copy also .
den can go home le !
dne went to find munyee and pearlyn
they make yogurt curry chicken ?
ok larh ..
not bad ..
but like abit tastless .
after that went to jec .
pearlyn and shuyun eat .
den me and munyee go buy bubble tea .
den shuyun go buy the same thing ass us .
the place whr we ate , thigs are DAMN ex. okaye !
is like one plate cost 4bucks ?
aiyo .. so ex .
den after that went to popular .
i bought my green pen refill .
den pearlyn and shuyun went back
only left me and munyee.
den we sit on the floor read the storybook.
damn nice lurh !
haha
den slack in popular awhile ..
den take 334 go home.
den in in the bus, munyee sit beside the window ma
den i sat outside.
den when ae are about to go down . the aircon leak .
den all the water drop on munyee shoulder.
den i tio abit lurh .
den super funny .
den we went down the bus laughing like crazy .
haha
den when walking walking..
den the bus ZOOM !
den we scream.
but still wet !
haha
stupid bus !
in the end , we both got wet .
super funny
today i keep laughing ..
hehe



to munyee and pearlyn :
dun be upset over the HYPOCRITE !
dun care her okaye ?

is her blog what .
what can u do ?
nvm lurh .
as long as u know u're in the right . thats all .
smile my dear girls ! :D
den our class is damn in coroporative la.
everything also dun care
and the cheer thing simply suck !
what the fuck lo .

i think my mum got depression ..
last night she suddenly shouted : wheres my small plate! wheres my small plate! who took my small plate!nicole!did u take my small plate! den i was like no..
den she keep screming..
everydaty screaming ..
my family jsut got alot of problems ..
wth .
i just hope my dad can tahan .
daddie ! u goota hang on alrights ?
the worst i think is my aham .
is like after my ahgong past away . den so many problems..
walao.
always like that .
i can see from my ahma face that she is really very upset. but she canot do anyting .
it was the 3rd time i see my daddie cry .
first was when his father died .
second was his father-in-law.died.
3rd is on last sun.
all beacuse of my mum
my uncle say its called emotional.
means . let everything out at one time .
this can make a person go crazy ..
hais..
it has been 3days since me,my bro , dad nv talk to me mum properly ?
all because of her !
wth ..


2moro 2.4
hope can get 5 points !
den i will get 30/30 .
hehe.
munyee,we can do it !


ilovemylaogong!<3


No comments: