About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

now at grandma hse..
XAVIER keep rushing me !
hehe
we both fighting over the com .
lmao ;D
today sch supose to end at 2.30,den annie lim duno that we need to plan the cancer foundation thingy..
den she let us off at 1.30
haha
obviously everybody chiong off right..
annie lim very blur siol.
haha
but its a good thing also.
haha
sian nah.next week exam.

gan,dun be too stressed out hao ma? ;D
relax uhr !

and now i feel that my home is not a home.
its just like a place for me to slp den next dayh go sch.
i dun like gg home,if my MOTHER is at home ..!
damn larh.
she damn .. nvm .
single thing also scold/nag/scream !
now i really hoping u to ask me get out off the hse.
cos i will .
and i wan !
i rather stay at munyee hse . or maybe gan hse .
think of how others feel larh.
since p5 or p6 until now u've been calling me fucking bitch.
and im ur daughter leh.
how can like that ?
i last night nv ask u shut up,very good le lo..
since u HATE paying for my DAMN tuition fee,
i pay larh.
i also not so poor until be beggar what !
cb

No comments: