About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

today woke up late.
guess what time i woke up .
6.45 !
haha
den chiong to get everything ready..
7.10 den left hse.
scare me :/
almost late,because of the traffic.
den gan still say wish me good luck.
make me more worry larh !
haha
but lucky wasnt late .
den in car,meijie called me to ask where was i .
den around 7.25/7.30 den reach sch .
actually is munyee ask meijia call me de larh !
lols !
den i tell munyee i woke up late.
den she say pearlyn wake up late also..
thats why she today nv come sch .
haha
today quite afew ppl nv come.
den today no IT.
den play truth or dare,cheat in class.
den 1game of blackjack.
too many ppl,4 ppl get 21 .
lol
den stop liao.
den geog remedial.
wanted to pon de.
but mrs loh say best is to go ..
cos teaching new stuff
den go lo.
go also quite slack .
haha
today first time see lengkiat so fierce..
but who ask samuel to guailan..
serve you right mans !
haha :D

No comments: