About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

okaye ..
can everyone stop all this rubbish?
now , everything is solved right.
den why wanna create another ?
i nv come online , so many things happen.
aiyo ..
STOP ALL THIS !
to 2/6 ppl :
jovina alrdy told me to ignore.
so why bother ?
yea ?
dun care about them .
and to those to is against me , ika whoever ,
pls understand..
i dun wan to get another trouble.
i just solved one .
friends forgive and forget what .
if u're are still unhappy,
den i say sorry .
can ?
happy ?
pls end it here ~


gan .
u ask me for stead for one day,
whats the point ?
i dun get it .
maybe u just wanna comfort me .
but not like this okaye ..
i know u wan me to feel better .
haix.
and sorry to make u dissapointed .
its my attitude,not ur fault.
duibuqi ! (:
ilovemyonlygan!
thankyou for being there for me when i needed a listening ear :D
u also must study hard arh ! heehee

No comments: