About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

REPLY TAGS

10 Sep 08, 22:57IceBall~: or u near near basket jus shoot lor lol...play till so violent
i got shoot what.
where got violent sia?
10 Sep 08, 22:56IceBall~: aha cannot get the ball ahaha!! lol cos u nv run enugh mah must run more like me run up and down get ball liao see ppl empty pass the ball lor

i got jump lo!
u throw the bball, at least i got go beat it.
u throw, den i can whack! ;D
10 Sep 08, 17:36kaixin: jia you for eoy

same to you!
10 Sep 08, 17:20Jerome/siliva: lol u no run no jump no try how to get bball XD

I where got nv run or jump!
have lo!
but ball still let ppl take..
10 Sep 08, 17:13kaixin: haha nicole... my clas rm oso hve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have what ?
flies?
they are damn irritating luhs!
10 Sep 08, 16:43wei jun: BOO!! hahas nicole go train bball hahas... tagged me!!! i so gd come tagged u u nv tagged me

yeah.
not train luhs.
play for fun nia.

No CCA today~
;D *clapclap!*
den played bball after sch for awhile.
den wanted to goo munyee hse study.
but lazy to walk over.
and it was alrdy too late.
so stayed at home.
joyce was here and one more guy.
den tengyu came after that.
they eat their lunch, i go cook my lunch.
ahhas
den i cook my new invention! ;D
called: Roti Burger! ;D
ahahhaas
its roti prata,cheese,hotdog.
nicenice!
i likeeeeeeeeeeee!
ahhahas
dne tengyu saw le, was like saying,
u cook one, can eat anot.
later eat alrdy,
die how.
ahhahas
stupid lo.
please, my cooking is still not that bad afterall.
den let him try abit.
and he said nice! ;D
seee!
told him liao.
dumb~
xD

No comments: