About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

8 Sep 08, 19:23Aravin: link u liao...now link me
alright! ;D
ASAP!
7 Sep 08, 21:20GRACETAN :D: & dance is niceee ! stretch okay , very fun de ! (=

7 Sep 08, 21:20GRACETAN :D: you coming on mid autumn ?

hhahas
okayeokaye.
i not sure.
see first.
6 Sep 08, 20:43IceBall~: u GG or I GG??haha we will see about dat!! if i win u ABC how??

Both GG!
ahahhas
u gentle giant.
i good girl.
ahhahahs!
if u win me,
den gd lo!
suppose to be u win me anw! ;D
haaaaa!

today's cmt test sure fail.
nv even study.
den the MCQ 3/4 is guess.
hais.
den after sch,
went to munyee hsw w khidzir,binxiu.
hahahas
these 2 ppl are so childish mans! ;D
ahahhahs!
after that munyee go KFC w me to eat.
den she came my hse to study.
den cavan came.
bullied him.
ahahhs!
He eat alot mans!
For a baby luhs.

No comments: