About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 19, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

16 Sep 08, 22:05Jerome/siliva: i wan see ur hair unclipped leh XD
i unclipped it nowadays what.
ahahhas
16 Sep 08, 20:25kaixin: ur hair rocks!!!!

lols.
ty
16 Sep 08, 17:37Charmaine: Hmm...hello...I don't know if you rmb me. I'm from Idealheart. I quitted in 2004. (:

ohhhs.
add me in msn! ;D
dun rmb.
ahahhas
nicole_ng94@hotmail.com
15 Sep 08, 20:26
jerome.h: dis is my new link, link me ar
ASAP! ;D
14 Sep 08, 23:13IceBall~: OI JOEEE,no la nt ur 18 generation all die xDD is u die first lol jkjk walao u say sry to nicole nv say sry to me go die la =.= U Cute Bastard~~~ UGLY But ADORABLE =PPP kip saying urself cute =.=

LOLS! ;D
14 Sep 08, 23:09JOEEE.: SORRY LOR NICOLE =[ i want biscuit

gave u alrdy.
14 Sep 08, 23:08JOEEE.: my 18generation all die? ROFL

lol.
not just 18.
is 19!
ahahhahs! XD

didnt been blogging last few days.
almost 1week..
ahahhas
will not be blogging everyday now ba.
but shall try.
cos exams coming,
and i dunno alot of things.
IS really alot! D:
diedie
must study le
after sch went to mac with munyee to study.
really did study.
ahha
den she went POPCORN!POPCORN! :D
siaosiao
den i keep waving to the tv.
den ppl outside thought i waving to them
ROFL! :D
but fun! ;D
hope i do well for this coming exam! ;D
jyjy nicole! ;D
ICANDOIT! ;D

No comments: