About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

REPLY TAGS:
5 Sep 08, 12:43IceBall~: nicole u perv =x jkjk xD

What did i do mans?!
I also nv do anything lo!
Stupid GG! ;D
hahahahs!
5 Sep 08, 12:19qiuyuan: hey there!:D<333>

Hello, Quiyuan.
yeaps!
This song is niceeeeee! ;D
4 Sep 08, 22:20kaixin: nicole you are sooo cute ind=sidde the show... haha!!!!

OFCAUSE!
I act de marhs! ;D
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


SBS;
HOMEWORK,
1.HISTORY PROJECT,

2.HOMECONS PROJECT,
3.CHINSES PINK COLOURED BOOK,
4.DU HOU GAN,
5. REVISE MATHS EXAM,
6.REVISE SCIENCE CMT.


copied from munyee's blog. ;D ty!


Okaye,
my leg is starting to ache.
wtf luhs.
today dance did alot of streching.
den do meijia,munyee,priscilla&me did on the door.
omgosh.
damn painful.
But,
it's all worthy ;D
Right priscilla?
hahahas

We get more flexible lehs!
den just came back home.
went to play bball w my bro&neighbours.
play awhile den went home le.
i look like a retard playing w a ball that has no air in it.
stupid lo.
make me bounce so hard.
hahahas! ;D
Now gg to bathe.
den most prob will go my mum office.
den go master they.


No comments: