About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

REPLY TAGS:
siliva: All the best tooo! ;D jyjy!
kaixin: happy birthday to YOU!
SAMUEL: TAGGED ! yeah. TAKECARE~
wk: who the hell is that mans!?


Hais.
people, dun msg me or call me handphone.
cos mum confiscated it.
home phone, mum dun let me use to call ppl.
so have to use secretly.
denden, family is breaking soon..
D:
dun feel like staying in the house any longer.
what my bro was right.
everytime my prarents fight, children kana.
paretns relationship is so bad..
i can't do anything.
sorry munyee, cant celebrate ur bd with you.
i cant even get out of the hse..
hais.
now can use com, cso mum went out.
faster use.
early in the morn, mum started scoling me.
cos bro not at home.
say because of me and bro, thats why they always fight.
but kind of logic is that?!
everything also blame children.
say because of we two fucking idoits.
cant stand this kind of life anymore.. D:

No comments: