About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 14, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

Ika Shazzani: RELINK
shall relink you asap! {:
13 Sep 08, 21:51:D: hey nice song!

You're? ;D
TY!
13 Sep 08, 09:30!# Madeline. <3:>

Hello junior! ;D
13 Sep 08, 08:26IceBall~: Joe and Bangala Sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G =P

hahhas! ;D
eeeek!
joe has such bad taste!
13 Sep 08, 08:25IceBall~: fk u la joe i curse ur 18 generation all die

lols.
13 Sep 08, 00:56JOEEE.: Binxiu and Nicole sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! LOL

SHUTUP JOE!
no more biscuit for u le! ;D
nehnehnehpoopoo!

DANG~
stomach pain..
ate to much cockles ytd bahs.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR..
CAVAN! ;D
sometimes you really pissed me off.
but still love u, lil boy! ;D
the 7dwafts plus YOU! ;D
haaaaaaaaa!
This morn, got chi tuition.
den went for facial.
den went to cut hair.
ohhh.
i look kinda weird~
ahahs
parents say my hair very messy.
but to me, still alright.
haha
munyee said, side view nice.
but front the side got a lil weird.
hhas

No comments: