About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Act like a small kid.
A mad one is good.


REPLY TAGS:

Jeidy: Nuer YO! :)
munubeuneuneyeeeeeeeee: You must love me! No choice! hahahah!
kaixin: Nah, its alright lah! :) HA! Erm. i want my bed! Hehhehes

Today went to boonlay sec for some dance exchange thing?
Total of 4 sec schs went.
Each sch displayed their SYF Dance.
I like the whitewhite one and the leaveleave one!
Very nice! :D
Then after that, went back Jp walkwalk.
Munyee took bus home.
While Qiqi,lishan,chewyan and me took MRT to Jurong East.
Chewyan go popular.
Then we three went to find lishan watch~
Hahahas.
But no stock, i think.
Then took 334 home lo.
I was laughing in the bus lah.
Today damn hyper.
Laugh like siao.
Cos Mdm chang say i cute! :D
LOLS.
In the bus,
there's this malay girl.
she speak chinese!
Like, OMGGGG.
Her chi so very good for her age lah.
But she said something v wrong!
HAhahas.
She was singing a chi song.
Then got one line which supose to be:
" Da dian hua" (means call.)
Then she said:
" Da Bian hua" ( shit call?)
Hahahahas.
I was laughing mans.
Then got a insect on the window.
Then she saw.
She screamed damn loud.
And said: Got coackroach! ( in chi )
Then she hugged he mama.
Super cute lah! :D

No comments: