About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 27, 2009


No matter how bad or good,
friends will still support each other.
Bananas are the best!
REPLY TAGS:

ALDA: HAAAAAA! Hi-five! I'm the maths, chi reb. And pupil service! D: So many thing!
Yeeting: Ofcos i remember you lah! How can forget you! Yaloh. So long didnt see you le! D: Miss you too! Takecare alright! :D
Zhi Wei: Hahahhas. i'm calmed.
Today, eng was the frist period.
Then mrs yeo talked to me.
About wed stuff lah.
Then say mdm chang v good to the dancers,
then should not make her worry and stuff.
Then after sch,
when gg up dance room,
mdm chang call me.
Say want talk to me.
About wed stuff again!
Teachers are all soooooo NAGGY!
Like small lil thing only mah.
Then she say alot of thing lo.
Then threaten say if i continue like that,
she will call my parents.
Call loh.
I also nv do anything.
Just late for assembly.
Wrong companies?
NAH!
My results showed i improved what!
So shouldn't it be GOOOD COMPANIES?!
~
Tmr got dance in the morning.
from 9 t0 12.
Then from 2 to 10pm is earth hour thing.
Hope it wont be boring! :D

No comments: