About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

Biriyangga,: Relinked.
ALDA: YOYO! Cos i went with my parents mah. hhas. Actually, i dunno leh. The person nv ask me anything.

Just reached home.
Quite tired today.
Mdm karima nv come today.
Then after sch, played bball,
while waiting for munyee.
Then after that went mac to study and eat.
When i came home,
mum was cooking the black chicken soup.
As i requested! :D
Then i ask her randomly.
Why this chicken naturally black?
She say is indian chicken.
Dunno real anot leh.
hahahas.
~
Ytd,
after chem remedial,
went to lib to meet weihao and junwen to study.
Weihao is damn disgusting lah!
LOLS.
~
Got back test papers today.
I passed chi. 33/40
I failed physics. 14/40
I failed FnN. 8/25
How wonhderful right.
Haix.
Must really work hard and stop failing le.
All the best to myself! :D

No comments: