About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just reached home.
Just now after tuition,
went to lib to meet songwei.
It was raining damn heavy lah.
So many thunder and lightning.
I was waiting at the bus stop.
Then its so heavy until i cannot see 5m away.
Entire place become whitewhite de.
Then the bus door cannot close.
I think too cold until the sensor thing cant work.
Hahahas.
But it's really dman scary lah.
Then the most amazing thing is ..
It rained ice.
Like, wth lah.
Mini ice ball fly into my scandals.
Totally freaked my out mans.
Like the show, "The day after tmr."
Then so many tree being uprooted.
JE interchange there.
Then the lib road there.
Infact, EVERWHERE.
Everywhere flooding too.
Wanted to take picture of the uprooted tree.
But rain too heavy, scared cam wet.
hahahas.
Then waited for ben to fetch me and sw.
Cab to sw house for dinner.
Slack eat play.
After that,
cut cake.
Went downstair walk play and stuff.
Took quite alot of pictures.
LOLS.
*WE DID LOTS OF LAME STUFF.
shall post pictures asap.

No comments: