About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

MUNYEE: My mood was just bad that day. But sometimes, looking at the negative side might be good too.



DETENTION DAY.
Which was ytd.
First time tio detention.
Second time stand infront of whole sch.
Only late for assembly what.
Late better then never reach right!
Like wth lah.
Stupid.
Make mdm aishah dissapointed again~
I know alot of ppl saying me now.
Turning to some bad student.
Because of bad company and stuff.
Please lah.
To you people,
my friends are like super bad.
You also think that
student who stand on stage are bad student.
But what we do?
Only 20 mins late for assembly.
And 10 to 15 mins is teacher fault.
She released us late.
Cant we go back class put our stuff?
Fuck lah.
~
Then during detention,
stared everywhere.
there are 13 yellow chairs,
14 red chairs,
4 bright green chairs,
7 dull green chairs,
6 fan,
12 lights,
in 2/8 classroom!
How wonderful.

Today.
Had recess with munyee.
Hui siong treat me recess.
Thankyou! :D
Then went for FnN.
Baked raisin muffin.
Kinda sick of baking alrdy lah.
And now!
I become maths reb~

No comments: