About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


REPLY TAGS:
Madeline: Relinked.
ALDA: I reached home arnd 5plus.
kaixin: Hahahs. NVM! Still got nxt year mah.
JUNWANG!: HAAA. Infact, quite afew ppl get that shirt.

They just went of..
Who?
Songwei,shuyun,kaixin,zhiwei,shannon.
They came up to my house.
The rest went off.
Today's dance was tiring~
Went to NUS for rehasal.
Then went back sch practice.
Then went imm for lunch.
I spent almost 15bucks there lah.
Just for munyee's carebear.
The stupid machine.
But nvm lah.
If money can buy happiness,
why not?!
Hahahas.
Glad that everyone was having fun.
I got a spongebob for myself too.
hahas.
Hmm.
Later dinner dunno how le.
Hope someone willing to pei me for dinner.
And anyone wanna ton at my house???!
Hahhaas.
Parents overseas mah.
So, take chance! :)

No comments: