About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

REPLY TAGS:


Daryl: UNCLE! Is you make me fall lah! D:
celestine:YAH! Like finally lah! Hahahas. I where got pinch u everyday sia! And is u pinch me, not i pinch you okay! :D

Today had 2.4~
Run like fuck lah.
Then timing still deprove.
From 12min plus become 13.16min!
Sorry Junwang!
Make you run with me.
Then your timing also become lousy..
Duibuqi ah!
Today had maths test at MrYong there.
Sure fail liao.
Then reach reach home not long.
And just bath.
Not yet do Mrs Philip homework.. D:
Any kind soul willing to teach me the..
TUA CAH SOH?!
I think i'm gonnnna call my Shifu! :D
Come rescue meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
PLEASEEEEEEEE~
Actually hor,
i quite pity my shifu loh.
i need help,
striaght away will ask him.
Everytime disturb him.
But nvm!
MY GOD LEH!
hahahahhhas.
Just wish i dun ask dumb questions.
~
OH!
I suddenly rmb something.
I'M RENJIE'S KEXIN.
hehehehehes.
And i have a fan group! :O

No comments: