About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ytd Earth Hour was quite fun.
My group had me, songwei, benjamin, hasan, dylan.
Then the other 5 was renjie, junwang, binxiu, weihao, desmond.
Then our leader was Ng Sijia.
She's quite goood! :D
Treated each of us ice cream.
Then we went to 2HDB.
And one Coffeeshop.
The coffeeshop like nth lah.
So waste of time.
Got one hse got dog come out bark!
So noisy.
Then i paired up with ben.
While songwei, dylan and hasan tgt.
Went to different sides.
Then if chi family, i will say.
Cos ben chi not that good.
And What!
All chi.
Then some speak hokkien.
Then ben dunno.
In the end,
I did everything!
The after all the talking and giving outs,
Me and ben borrowed bball from some ppl selling POPCORNS~
Then played match lo.
Then had dinner.
Then play again.
This time play more hiong.
Kana pushed.
Push back.
Then i fall.
Now my knee injured~ DDD:
Then went around scaring people too.
Took some pictures.
Then after that,
went to chi garden to meet jh, gc, jw, ben and more ppl.
Went to see stars.
Then almost kana locked inside! D:

~

Today,
had chi tuition and maths tuition as usual.
Then went straight to lib to study with gc and co.
Then study till 7.
Went IMM for dinner.
And,
i think FahRenHeit came.
Can hear so many screamings.
Like wth.
So loud.

I WISH,
I HOPE,
I PRAY,
I CAN DO BETTER FOR MY CHEM.

No comments: