About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I just reached home not long ago.
Went swimming at jurong complex with coconuts! :D
Trained abit.
Not as much as swimming lesson,
but more tiring!
Wonder why. HHAHA
Played the yellow slide.
Thanks for coach encouragings! :D
Always dun dare sit the slide one lo.
Munyee and me can stand there hesitating for half an hour,
thinking should i go? But scary!
HAHAHAHA.
Had fun.
But something damn sad la.
My goggle broke!
OMFG lah.
How am i gonna tell my mum?
The black goggle below is my current one.
And it's now spoilt! DDDDDDD:
I wan kill myself mans!




The white goggle's rubber, abit old le.
So, dun think can use?
Fuck mans.
Should have takecare properly.
Anybody willing to get me a new one?
I wan the same one!!! (black)
Nvm.
I shall start training every wed.
Anyone wanna train,
just tell me. :D

No comments: