About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009


REPLY TAGS:


Renjie;: LOLS! She sound like a duck. ._.
Winnie: Hello. :D Ohhhs. Okay. Thanks!
伟杰: Thankyou. :)
Jeidy: Yes. I love my daughter too. Thanks yeah. <3>

Alright,
today went out with my mum.
Had light lunch at marriot hotel.
It cost $38++.
Let's see why it cost so much.






All this plus one pao each and one siew mai each.
And one coffee each.
Se how bloody ex it is! ._.
After that,
walked around.
Then arnd 2.30,
i went to meet up with darling. :D
We walked around in bugis.
She bought 2 shirt.
I bought 1 shirt.
One of it is the same.
I found it quite cute.
It says :
HAHAHA!
Cute right. :D
Darling say it suits me well.
._.
And darling made me a 1001% belle-madecopyrighted card.
And a light pink bear as well.
After that,
went straight for swimming.
After swimming,
had dinner at holland.
Bought frolick after that.
It look like mac flurry.
But it cost 5.30.
It taste so much nicer. :D


No comments: