About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photos on OBS Outing. :D
Which was ytd.

We were the first few to reach. And we waited.













Darling! :D
When are we gonna meet again?












We wrote on th pillar! Memories ma!




Let's do the bollywood style! HAHA







Belle&Nicole.





After that,
took a cab from east coast to genza?
It cost me $18.90.
Now i'm officially broke.


This is what songwei and yizhao ordered.

Ben,me, alda ordered jerk chicken.
I forgot if des ordered. HAHAH.

After dinner,
went down to pandan to play bball.
Then went home.
Reached home around 10.45.


Today had tuition.
I wore class tee.
So did Ben! :D
Then went for maths.
Munyee also wear classTee.

No comments: