About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today we had FnN.
Cooked chicken curry.
Maybe indian tcher,
then she want us cook curry.
HAAHHAHA.
So funnny.
Then cook yellow/orange rice too.
Supposed to go supway with munyee today.
But cooked so heavy dish.
100% cannot eat subway.
Will be way too full alrdy.
And lent munyee my hist book.
LUEY MUNYEEE AH.
NExt time i dunwan lent u liao ah!
Cannot help me keep ah!
HUH HUH.
Mafan sia.
Nvm, forget it.
Then stayed in sch for awhile.
didnt play bball at all okay! :D
Then hshihwa suddenly call me.
And said : " I got your young time photo leh!"
I was like :" huh? How you get?"
Then he said his sis and me was in the same kindergarden class. -.-
HAHAHAS.
Wonder who lo.
Still say i last time very chubby.
Nvm, CUTE IS TH WORD. xD

No comments: