About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ytd when i heard the coconuts saying daryl did something.
I was seriosly pissed off.
But i guess, things should be better alrdy.
We are in no position to have any say.

Things were worst today.
Everything was so normal.
Me and the guys waited downstairs.
Waited like so damn long lah.
I wanted to leave.
Thinking, what if this group breakup?
No longer as close.
But after that,
i was not angry, but upset and dissapointed.
There was some agruements between the few of us.


Kaixin,
running away is adding another trouble.
Making more people pissed off.
You must learnt how to face your problem.
You're no longer a lil girl okay.
You want others o help you,
take the first step to help yourself first.
Remember what i said at the playground.
Don't worry too much.
I'm not siding anyone of you okay.
I could see songwei feeling upset, dunno what to do.
He was in a "What should i do"/ " What did i do?" position.
I wasn't good at comforting others.
Sorry buddy, i didn't know what to do too.


Priscilla.
I know you were so fucked up alrdy.
Cos i know how finding a person in such a big place feels.
And she tells you all her problems.
And you yourself have your own problems.
I understand.
You always try helping your friends in need.
We all know.
I know you have many problems today.
And i feel, it will be from today onwards.
I just don't want this to continue.

The rest who were there.
Girls,
i know you all were in a difficult position,
in fact, me too..
But what could i do?
Other then comforting?

Sigh.
Why everything become like this?
Who can i rely on now?
MY parents are fighting at home.
In sch,
bananas are in such a bad shape.
Coconuts?
So far no problems.
They were th ones helping me, giving me advices and stuff.
Thanks. :)

No comments: