About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yizhao birthday. :D
First picture of the day! :D
Kenneth! :)
Shuyun!














First try of blowing off the candles! :D
Second/Third try.

And it was relighted up by itself! :P
Sorry yizhao, make u bend till so low. HAHA

The fire was so big that the leaf was burnt.
He smash the cake on his own face.


He tried to be pua chu kang! xD

Finding each other to throw cake at.
I've got moustache! :P




Shuyun is so style.

Munyee. Nicole. Anita.







I LOVE RED SLIDES. :D




He copy me! *smack!*

I find this picture very cute! :D

This one super funny!
Like 2 family.

HAHAHHAA!
This one ben like finding some insect in daryl's hair.
OR.
Ben like some random crazy guy, disturbing couples.






HAHA. This's super cute. (look at daryl.)

No comments: