About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sorry,
ytd was tired.
So didn't post.
Ytd got something interesting happen!
I had kickboxing.
Then played bball.
Coach teach me layup and make me train. :D
Then i 1 vs 2.
Which is songwei and ben.
I win okay! :D
5:4
Shock mans.
Thanks to my 3pointer and some layups.
Must thank my coach.
Hehehehe.

Phone! :D
Ben's, mine, songwei's.

One of the best tcher!
But i fail her sub. :X



I got some bluetack.
And start playing with it.
This one cute right!
The hairstyle got abit of bangs. xD
HAHAHAS.

Today,
had Pe.
Played handball.
I managed to score 3 times? :D
Very goood alrdy!
Cos girls vs boys.
Then make IC today.
Wlao.
I used the sec1 photo i think?
Damn ugly mans.
I think i go take nicer one then when th card comes,
I go make lost. :)
Parents are fighting again.
Just go die lah.
Get a divorce!


I'm not gonna get married in future.
I'm gonna stay with a guy under the same roof.
But no marriage! :D

No comments: